About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Monday, July 16, 2007

x-files weird

Check this out:

I have watched maybe 10-12 episodes of the X-Files in my life. I have seen the movie, thought it was cool, and moved on.

But i had an X-files dream last night. I was Mulder, Christy was Scully. I don't remember much more than that.

Then i find this news story published this morning. New X-Files movie being planned.

Cue the creepy music.

2 comments:

Matt Evans said...

Ok, at this point, you may a well be Neo for the IMDB. There is some sort of weird connection going on here that only Will Ferrel with white hair and a beard can explain while being slightly bi-polar.

Christy said...

Yay! I'm Scully! I rock!