About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

more tv movies

I hope they have fun with this.
Not too much. Doesn't need to be a parody, but i just hope they don't go all Miami Vice on it. I didn't even seen MV, but it just...yeah. I hope they make it more like the Transformers was than like Miami Vice.
I wonder if a MacGuyver or A-Team movie can be far behind? Or GI-Joe?
I know that A-Team (with Mel Gibson as Hannibal) was rumored for a long time, and looks like it might be in production now, though no cast has been announced. GI-Joe has been an off again on again idea for a while. Good times.

Update: Matt pointed out, that no, it is not a Camero. We got over Bumblebee being a Camero instead of a Beetle...so maybe KIT will be a Beetle when the movie actually comes out?

No comments: