About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Friday, July 20, 2007

video from predators rally

[Check here for the latest Predators news]
[For more pictures of Eklund, look here]

I'm swamped catching up with things at work, but wanted to post the video i put together from last night's rally.


If the video isn't working, try this link.

In short:

  • Rally was fun, but not amazing (a little too short)
  • Turnout was great (though my inner fan-boy hoped for more)
  • Results were fantastic - tickets sold!
  • The Predators are staying
  • It felt really good to be back in the arena
  • I can't wait for the new jumbotron...i was really disappointed it wasn't installed yet.
More thoughts later...

1 comment:

jc said...

really dig the vid clip you guys put together.