About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Monday, July 16, 2007

cool tech roundup

Time for a round-up of new random items i think are cool.

A few items from Think Geek:

  • A Red T-shirt with "Expendable" written on it in a 'trek-ish' font. Classic.
  • A cell phone signal repeater. Awesome. I wish i could get my company to put one of these in our building. All my Verizon friends get signal just fine but T-mobile...nooooo.
  • Electric finger-drums for my desk. Even lets you create loops. Nice.
From Engaget:
  • Is it just me, or is this just a really expensive way of asking someone "do you like this"?
  • Same category of, don't we already have something that does this?
  • A real, working, MP3 player Soundwave Transformer. Nice.
More video game news too:
  • Cool (long) videos about Half-Life 2: Episode 2, and Portal/Team Fortress 2. TF2 will feature the ability to have your character trash talk in-game, in-character, animated and all ("cry some more!"). This is going to be so much fun.
  • RockBand is looking better and better. Apparently both that and Guitar Hero 3 are getting some major upgrades, including using the original masters for tracks instead of covers. They have also recently announced that (at least for Xbox 360) there will be downloadable extra songs, including whole albums. The first album up: The Who's Who's Next. I can't wait to knock my shoulder out of joint throwing down some big pinwheel guitar action.
I guess that's enough for now. Have to get back to the whole "work" thing.

No comments: