About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Monday, July 09, 2007

we're rollin'

Quick note for those that haven't noticed.

I finally added a blog roll of sorts to my page. Down on the lower left hand side. It is more accurate as it is labeled: What's in my feed reader. More than just blogs (though there are a lot of those) also news feeds, online comics, and a few other random bits. This is not to be confused with my "other places" section on the right side that is other places i write/content/dump and other cool sites that i like.

So, there it is. If you're on the list, know that you're being watched :-)
If you're not...then...do something interesting and i'll add you.

It really is nuts how much i have crammed in to Google Reader now. It used to take me a good 5 minutes minimum to skim through all my sites and just see if there was new content. Now it just takes seconds. What to do with all this time...

Related Question:
I'm trying to figure out how to add stat tracking to the feed for my blog.

I know lots of people read my blog via a feed reader, but i have no idea how to tell for sure how many, or make sure they are registering. I added the Stattracker/Google Analytics code to the footer of my feed, but i'm not sure if that registers every time someone reads a post through the feed.

Anyone else know how that works?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't answer yer question, but I did want you to know that you're on the blogroll now at Music City Bloggers.