About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Friday, August 03, 2007

stargate hockey

I was watching some of the bonus content from our new Stargate SG-1 Season 10 DVD set.

During the episode "The Quest: Part 1", there was some rather funny commentary, especially for me as such a die hard Predators fan, and Stargate fan.

The first voice you hear is the writer, Joseph Mallozzi. The second voice you hear is Director Andy Makita.

(I just hope MGM doesn't make me take this down. It's not like this is going to cost them any sales...)

Apparently Andy Makita doesn't play with the (official?) Stargate team that both Michael Shanks and Richard Dean Anderson have played for.

No comments: