About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

new scoreboard update

I don't know why i'm so excited about the new scoreboard for the Sommet Center, but i really am. I think once it goes up, there will be people who go to games just to check it out. It is just a few days from completion!

This isn't just going to benefit the Predators either. Every even held there (concerts, Kats games, conventions, revivals, etc) will all be able to take advantage of this and the new state-of-the-art video production system being installed in the control rooms along with it.

Here's a picture of the one in Chicago. Ours will be basically the same, but with a few extra panels on the corners.

Here's a picture of ours so far. Here's the official article, and the slide show with more pictures.

No comments: