About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fantasy Hockey is On!

Well, i have lots of other things i want to blog about but i've been way too busy...more later. Until then...

IT IS FINALLY TIME TO
DROP THE (virtual) PUCK!
I'm starting up another Fantasy Hockey league with Yahoo's free system. My wife and a bunch of friends from work (and outside work) all played and i think we had a lot of fun. Well, all of us except Kevin. Worst luck i've ever seen man...

Anyway, the settings worked well last year, running with the same settings again this year. Just a once-per-week roster set (like football) so you don't have to constantly micro-manage your team. Pretty much just draft your team (it will auto-draft a good team if you don't know who to set) and then watch for injuries and you'll do decently well.

This is a no-cash, bragging-rights-only league. Most of us are not hockey experts, just fans. I started it last year to make myself learn more about the rest of the league and it worked well. A whole lot of fun.

This is a 'private' league, but it is open to anyone that wants to join.
Just visit- http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey
when prompted for the league ID, enter 15408. Password is "mason" (without quotes).

Game on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're up to 5 in the league so far. I know at least 1 or 2 of those are first-timers.
Anyone else?

Draft will be in mid-Sept. Our season starts Week 1 of the NHL season, so you have a few weeks to sign-up, but don't wait too long!

clipping path services said...

Hi,first of all let me say that i like your blog. Great stuffs. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
clipping path