About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

media coverage update 2

It looks like the media may finally be noticing.

The Tennessean had an actual column on the Preds on the front of the sports page! Granted, college basketball isn't really going yet, college football is done, the Titans' season is over... but we'll take it!

I think this really will be the time for the Preds to get a lot of coverage and win over a lot of fans. With nothing else going on in Nashville, a strong showing (run for best in the west? maybe some all-stars?) will really help the cause with casual 'fans' in town.

And Yahoo left us as the feature story on the NHL's front page:

No comments: