About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

cool tech

It's time for an update on all the fun, cool things that Think Geek has to offer...

Power:
AA batteries that recharge in a standard USB port
   Or you can go the other way...
Standard Battery-based USB chargers
   Or you can go semi-old-fashioned
USB-based NiMH Battery Charger

Office Armaments:
USB Laser Guided Desktop Missile Launcher
Desktop Trebuchet
Palm-sized R/C Helicopter

Games:
Khet - Chess with lasers
* I just got this game for Christmas. Awesome. Highly recommended if you like to play chess at all.
Playable Atari Keychain Controllers
Pocket 20 Questions (Portable version of this. Amazing.)

PVP Stuff: (PVP is a great online comic i have gotten into lately)
Support the Pwned Bracelet
'Sup Shirt
Han Shot First (I have the original version of this shirt)

No comments: