About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

Archives

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Friday, June 08, 2007

our team nashville

Katherine's right. I do dig it...

The new initiative rolled out (they rolled initiative...ha!) by the Nashville Chamber of Commerce to keep the Preds:


A while back Christy (my wife) and i were talking about what we could send in to Balsillie's office and to the league office to save the Predators. We're big fans of Stargate SG-1 and when that show was about to be canceled everyone sent in empty tissue boxes with "Please Send More" written on them (reference to the pilot episode of the TV show). Jericho fans of course just sent in a bunch of nuts.

I think BA has the right idea: we send them all catfish.
Who's first?

1 comment:

Matt Evans said...

Dude! You used an RPG joke in a blog entry! I'm so proud. :)