About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

Archives

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

go spurs go

The Spurs win.
And like we all said, Tony Parker was MVP.

I know this isn't news, but i would have my Spurs memorabilia repossessed from my family if i didn't post about it.

No offense to the Cavs or their fans, but this really wasn't much of a game. Or a series. It was by far the easiest series the Spurs had in the playoffs.

But don't worry Cavs fans. You have a bunch of ex-Spurs running your team and a class act organization. You will win championships. Plural. Soon. It took us Spurs fans several painful years of watching the team blow leads, give up turnovers, and play streaky. The Cavs remind me of the Spurs circa 1996-97. All they need is more patience, more experience, and a good point guard.

But of course in the modern era of free agency it is hard to keep a team together right? So which Spurs are up as free agents for next year? Michael Finley, Fabricio Oberto, Jacque Vaughn, Melvin Ely, and Danny Fortson. Yeah. Cavs free agents? Anderson Varejao and Sasha Pavlovic.

I'm calling it right now. Next year: Cavs vs. Spurs final again. This time it goes 6 games. Spurs still win.

No comments: