About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

working on the weekend

Just a quick note to keep myself in the blogging habit.

Today's going to be a working day, but i'm looking forward to it. We went to bed really early last night (about 10pm) after making our first fire of the winter in the fireplace and got up early this morning (early on a Sat for me is about 8:00am). Now we're about to run grab my father-in-law's truck and clean out the garage...finally going to haul away our old sofa. Then we're going to 'da Hood Depot to get some lumber to fill in the gaps in the stairs of our new deck that our new puppy keeps escaping through. Of course, i'm also planning on cooking lunch on our new grill too, if the times permits. (mental note: post pictures of new deck and puppy). We'll see. More to do after that...

After all the chores, we've got tickets to the Nashville Opera's performance of Aida that a friend of ours is in. She's "just" in the chorus, but it should be very cool.

So, busy day. But hopefully it will be one of those good, productive, fulfilling days too.

No comments: