About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Friday, October 27, 2006

good/rough night for Kariya

So i was at the Preds game last night for a great win over San Jose.
I was going to just talk about a few elements, but then i hit the Preds site and they had some great pictures of everything

First, Radulov scored his first goal..


and delivered what i think was his first big hit...



Poor Paul Kariya had a rough game though.
First he got decked while scoring a goal...


Then he got cross-checked by Thorton after the play was dead...


Then he got decked by a hard cross-check right into the boards and Toskala at the end of the game by McLaren...




In related news, I just found out that Paul McCann, the official PA announcer for Predators home games, well known hockey blogger, and commentator on WNSR 560 - actually has a day job working with me! Well, not exactly with me, but in the building. He works in consumer sales, I work in higher education sales, but hey - i saw him in the cafeteria. I'll have to go up and talk with him sometime.

No comments: