I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

random updates

First, just a note that i've uploaded yet more pictures (not hockey this time) to my Flickr page. Christy actually took a lot of these this time. And if you hadn't noticed, i created a set that is nothing but pictures taken by Christy.

A few highlight pictures that i thought were interesting:


This is a piece of tire tread that somehow got embedded in the road on Woodland Street near I-24. I'd really love to know how this happened and how someone let is stay this way - but i love that they did.


I have always disliked above-ground power lines- but now that i am taking pictures around town and having to frame shots around them - i positively hate them. It is impossible to frame decent shots around them. So here i just gave up and shot a picture of the mess at Main and 5th.


This one i took while just messing around while waiting for Christy to come out to the car. I think it's cool cause i got the camera to focus so that the stuff in front of the car and in the rear-view mirror were both in focus, but the mirror frame and my hand aren't.

In totally unrelated news:
I won first place in my basketball fantasy league!

It went down to the wire - first i was way ahead, then way behind, then in the final day i pulled back to a dead tie and i had the tie breaker! The fact that so many teams (especially the Spurs for me) sat their start players for the last few games of the regular season (since playoff standings were secured) really threw things for a loop.

No comments: