I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

phone pictures

Yet another place for my fan club members to bookmark: MyAlbum on T-Mobile.
http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/pwnicholson

Basically its a place where i can auto-upload pictures to a website straight from my phone. Don't worry, i'll make sure to post on here if there is ever anything really interesting. The best reason for me to use it though will be to avoid all the issues of cost and incompatibility when trying to take a picture and send it to someone. Now if i see something really cool and want someone to see it, i just have to take the picture or shoot video, "send to MyAlbum", then call and tell them to go to this site. They can view it for free and so can lots of others, all for no extra cost to me or them. Oh - and i can upload pictures from my desktop and add captions, etc too.

Its not as cool as i'm making it sound (i do sound like a commercial right now i know), but it is neat.

Enjoy.

No comments: