About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Let the games begin

After a pretty crazy summer of following the news about the Predators purchase/sale/lease/contracts/etc. i am burned out. Done.

And boy am i glad that hockey season is finally really upon us.

As of now, i am no longer going to go out of my way to post updates about the off-ice business of the team. I'll still be reading the news, so if something burns me up or gets me excited (like an actual sale going through) i'll post about it i'm sure. But in the meantime, the only play by play you're going to get from me is game related.

The product is on the ice. I'm going to support the team this year, hope they stay for next, and just watch hockey.

I want the Predators to stay because i really like watching hockey and love my Preds. I'm going to do what the players need to do and not let the distractions off the ice get in my way of doing my job - yelling myself hoarse at games and spending far too many nights up late listening to the radio or watching them at Beyond the Edge (which i really hope is smoke free) .

Go Preds!

And to that effect, if you haven't watched this, go check it out: Predators Snapshot (a 20 min intro video/show for this season).

No comments: