I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

put in your pre-orders now

Just had to take two seconds out to make sure everyone knew that Firefly on Blu-Ray is now available for pre-order on Amazon. No release date yet, but you can bet it will be out before Christmas '08.

FYI: I hope to continue blogs about the Predators' past season and make my wish, to-do, and hope-to-see lists - but those may be delayed somewhat since i just picked up Echochrome (amazing), Burnout Paradise (think Tony Hawk Pro Skater with cars), and am playing through Star Wars Lego: The Complete Saga with Christy (again)...besides doing lots of other things in the real world.

1 comment:

Mr Starks said...

dude, I absolutely love your blog layout. Can you please tell me how to make mine more like yours without compromising on all the additional customising and tweaks I have done. Iwould really appreciate it. You can check out my blog at www.worldfamousnaijablog.com (I hate the narrowness of the blog and would like to expans it like yours to utilise the abundant space on both sides. you can contact me via worldfamousnb@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it.