About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

population of the world through time

This fits in the same category as the History of the Middle East post.
Cool flash maps showing interesting historical data.

These are inspiring me to take the time (lots of time) to put together a map that combines all of these and really shows stuff through history. Put when wars and different events occurred through history. Would be a huge project, but the results would be awesome.
Watch this space :-)

(use 'next' and 'back' to cycle through the slides)



For the record, this originally comes from a website for the PBS show NOVA.

No comments: