About Me

Unknown
Nashvegas TN
VIEW MY PROFILE

Contact Me!

Call me on my GoogleVoice number: 615-823-1734

Labels

I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

blogging

I am beginning to understand why some bloggers do the "which LOTR character am i?" blog entries. They are filler. There are days (and days in a row) where i want to post, there are things to post about, but i am just too lazy.

But here's a quick synopsis:
1) I think this is stupid.
2) I think this is frustrating, but almost funny.
3) My fantasy basketball ("Spurs") and hockey ("Predators") teams are doing nearly as well as their real-world counterparts. It helps when i stock my fantasy teams with players from my real-world favorites. I'm in second place in basketball after two weeks, and have climbed from last (8th) to 4th over the past few weeks in hockey.

Of course, i'll also throw out there that one of the reasons i've been unmotivated to post, is that i'm doing tons of other things online and on the computer right now, so after a while i just have to get up. I've been moving all of my (and my customers) websites over to a new host, and creating a new websites. More on that later...

End of line.

No comments: