I HAVE MOVED

THIS IS NO LONGER MY BLOG
I HAVE MOVED TO
http://nicholsonrecords.com/paul
Please redirect your links!

Friday, February 02, 2007

picture time

It's been a while since i used any of the pictures i've been taking with my cool new phone. But today's snow cover prompted me to finally bluetooth the pictures over to my PC.
So here ya go...


Pictures of our front- and backyards this morning. In the backyard pic you can see a little bit of our new driveway that is being worked on. Yay!

This is a picture of what Cameron (our 7-month old lab puppy) did to his dog house. It used to have a front...and a bottom. Fortunately a little plywood and a few screws and its as good as new - functionally at least.



I find this really funny. It's a gas station on Gallatin Rd. near Briley Pkwy. It is a BP gas station, with a Mapco convenience store and the pumps serve Amoco fuel. I think they are a little confused.


You can't see it very well from this picture (taken on Church St downtown while stuck in traffic), but this is a fleet of police scooters (which i do think are kinda cool) all parked in a row - in a 24-hour no parking zone. Christy said she used to see them every day parked there on her way in to work.



And last but not least, a dark, fuzzy picture of the menu at the Cheesecake Factory. I was pretty disappointed in this place. Forget the fact that i've had better cheesecake at mexican-food joints, and that the wait was way too long, and that the food was only mediocre... Their menu's have full page ads on every page of the menu! This is supposed to be a "nice" restaurant! I can take the ads in the bathrooms. I think those are actually kinda cool. But on the menus! And we're not talking nice ads for a wine that they carry - we're talking cheap car dealership ads! I don't plan on voluntarily eating there ever again.

No comments: